CBD products are gaining momentum in the cannabis industry. CBD users consume it in several ways, including CBD gummies and vaping. Many people are using e-cigarettes as a device for vaping CBD oil. It is one of the most preferred modes of consumption as it is directly absorbed into the lungs and takes less time to show its medicinal impacts. This method helps to keep your dosage intact and lets you take a smaller dosage than oral intake. While the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has been attempting to research and regulate CBD vaping, the agency has allowed manufacturers to flood the market with products.
Vaping has been around for over a decade and is becoming more and more popular among teens and adolescents. One of the latest trends affecting this growing vape culture is the want to vape cannabidiol. Using this oil in vape pens is becoming increasingly popular, and the industry is expected to grow exponentially over the next few years. Several types of vaping devices have been available in Canada vape shops. You may pick up a device that mostly suits your personal preference and requirement. This article talks about all the Dos and Don’t you need to keep in mind while using a CBD vape.
How to choose a vape?
There are several vaping products available in the market. But choosing one might be really difficult, especially if you don’t yet know what best suits you. If you need perfect CBD Cartridges and Vapes, which is the best option to choose from dozens of strains and flavors available. Pick up some Kabunky Cartridges and Vapes for the perfect holiday season.
How to vape CBD?
If you are a starter using CBD products, you must be wondering how to vape CBD. Vaping CBD is a mouth-to-lung inhaling process. This indicates you inhale the vapor into your mouth, then the lungs, followed by exhaling. It is one of the most preferred modes of CBD consumption for instant results.
Here are some Do’s you need to keep in mind while vaping CBD
1. Temperature of the CBD oil: The best temperature to vape CBD oil is around 200-220 degrees Celsius. If you opt for a lower temperature, you may not get any vapor to inhale.
2. Wattage to vape CBD e-liquid: Low wattage is essential in CBD vaping. A very high watt will heat the coil and burn your CBD. Ideally, you need to keep the watts between 20 to 30 watts. Simple pod kits, disposables, and starter devices are ideal for CBD vaping because they do not have colossal output and reach the perfect temperature suitable for the cannabinoid.
3. Selecting your CBD vape oil: You need to be particular while picking up your CBD vape oil. Check that the ingredients are specifically labeled on the bottle with specifications of THC and CBD.
4. Amount of CBD oil used for vaping: This may depend on factors like physiology, body mass, and tolerance. It varies from person to person. However, you should keep in mind that vaping CBD has an instant and quick effect compared to other methods of CBD consumption.
Don’ts to keep in mind while vaping CBD
1. Studies suggest that at 230 degrees C, the cannabinoid degrades. This is another reason you shouldn’t use big cloud kits, as they may get too hot for CBD and lead to waste. It is very significant to keep a close check on the temperature of the CBD oil while vaping.
2. Do not opt for a massive bottle of CBD. They often come with low concentration and do not provide the expected effects. You may get tricked by opting for a massive bottle at one go, but this does not bring in any good, instead, it provides a low concentration of CBD compared to a smaller bottle with fewer contents and higher concentration.
3. Refrain from using a device with a big tank and coil for CBD. A common CBD vaping mistake is using your regular vape device for vaping CBD. Big air holes lead to CBD wastage. You can look for the latest devices and pod kit disposals for the best vaping results.
4. Refrain from adding nicotine to CBD e-liquid for vaping. Nicotine degrades CBD. Though people tend to try nicotine with CBD e-liquid for an enhanced experience, it ruins the original CBD experience. Hence, it is best to have your CBD e-juice for its effects and not as a replacement to quit smoking.
While there are potential benefits of vaping CBD oil, it is also essential to consider its safety. Vaping causes some side effects like problems with the lungs. Some elements used in CBD oil can break down into carcinogens and cause damage to the lungs. Hence, you need to maintain control over the frequency of using CBD vaping according to your health conditions.
You need to be careful about your dosage while using CBD products. The best way to find your dosage is to start low and work your way up. A typical CBD vape cartridge containing 100 mg of CBD delivers about 1-2 mg CBD with each puff. However, If you opt for a CBD vape pen, you are expected to take in a bit more CBD per puff, depending on your device and the strength of your CBD vape juice.
Inhaling CBD is the fastest way to enjoy its impact. Hence, CBD vaping can be your instant resort to mitigate chronic pain or deal with a stressful day. Taking in low doses causes a euphoric high and lets your mind relax. Another popular reason for using CBD e-juice is to relieve anxiety and stress. CBD works on your brain receptors and calms your body for a soothing experience. Mostly, people prefer vaping CBD oil as a method of consumption as it is smokeless and convenient.